- Have you ever noticed (of course you have) that when we see/hear something funny, happy, or exciting it triggers an involuntary movement of the muscles in our faces so that we smile and laugh?
- When you get a cut or scratch, your blood clots on its own to stop the bleeding.
- There is no way the amazing feeling of a cool breeze running through your hair and skin is merely an accident!
-God knew that one day, man would mush up peanuts and grapes and spread them on bread...I'd be willing to bet that He said, "man I can't wait for them to discover the deliciousness of peanut butter and jelly!"
- Hot water is somehow therapeutic and can sometimes get down to my soul...doesn't have to be, but it is!
- The roasting of the fruit of the coffea tree doesn't have to produce a glorious, brown nectar (coffee)...but it does!
- There has never been an identical sunset...ultimate artistry!
- The ostrich is a bird that can't fly but can outrun most of its predators....really? That one's just for kicks :)
- You are physically capable of performing this very complex process of reading...crazy, right?
- The Bible says that the hairs on our heads are numbered...sounds elementary, but really?
- When the tiny muscles inside of a cicada were created, God knew he was making a beautiful evening chorus for us here in the South.
[This is the God of the Bible who has made all of the promises you've always heard...]
Isn't it cool to think about how the Creator of the universe created things a specific way so that they would work for your good and his glory simultaneously?
THIS I can rest in...THIS is what can sustain me when I'm not who I thought I was or when my own self-built "kingdom" crumbles. I don't know about you, but for me, believing that God is who he says he is is essential to believing his promises of sustainment, peace, rest, joy, etc...
How can you share hope with a broken world if you don't know what you hope in?